Micro art makeup is applied using an acupuncture needle which vibrates on the outer layers of your skin, and allows non toxic mineral based pigments to get absorbed within the outer layer of the skin. The total procedure typically takes around an hour or so. For patients with additional sensitive skin, a topical numbing cream is first applied. First the design is produced on the skin with an erasable pencil and then the technician helps the customer select a natural color. After the customer approves the appearance and the color the procedure starts.
• Brows: may be darkened, reshaped or thickened by layering individual hairs on the skin.
• Lips: In order to enhance or reshape the form of the lips using micro art makeup, the lip is first lined then completely shaded.
• Eyes: The eyes are highlighted by applying an excellent line involving the lashes, developing a much thicker lash line.
• Scalp: For people with thinning hair the scalp may be camouflaged with the addition of individual hairs making a thicker try to find the hair
• Areola: Color and shape correction
Comparison with permanent makeup (tattoos)
• Micro art makeup provides a natural look that may gradually fade over 3 years. Permanent makeup supplies a heavier and comparatively unnatural look. It could simply be removed with laser surgical procedures or corrected by micro art makeup.
• Micro art makeup uses of non toxic and mineral based pigments. Tattoo inks could be toxic and cause allergy symptoms, along with sometimes fading to green and orange.
• Micro art makeup will be the more expensive procedure – costing about $1000 per area. Use of permanent make up costs much less, $200-$800.
• The micro art makeup procedure does not create any bruising or scarring has no down time. There is usually a minor swelling however it disappears in about an hour. Permanent makeup on the contrary leads to heavy bleeding and is extremely painful. Bruises usually appear and swelling can last for weeks. Recovery time period is usually a couple of weeks.
• Micro art makeup uses one particular acupuncture needle; permanent make-up needs 3-14 gauge needles which have to be used simultaneously to puncture skin.
• It allows you to look your very best all day long, all the time – regardless of whether you are at the swimming pool area, exercise machine or with a party. It is especially perfect for busy professional women to do not possess time for you to apply makeup every day.
• You can pick your personal color, with a technician helping you to pick the most natural looking color. It appears so natural it is sometimes complicated to tell that makeup continues to be applied.
• It is a great anti-aging procedure, removing about five years of aging.
• Considering that the micro art makeup fades with time, you can alter your style as styles and fashions change. Should you not would like it to fade, you can have it retouched every year or two.
• Those who have difficulty applying makeup because of physical limitations or poor vision no more need to suffer everyday and possess an easy solution.
Permanent makeup is another viable alternative for people who are suffering from allergies or toxicity issues. Patients should chat with their doctors about potential negative effects linked to pigments then consult an experienced permanent makeup practitioner. In numerous situations the pigments are less toxic than applying conventional cosmetics every single day. Individuals that suffer from arthritis, loss in vision or eurological problems that cause painful or unsteady movement in the hands could also enjoy the gffuaj achieved through permanent makeup. In their book “The Essence of Beauty” Dr. Adrianna Scheibner, M.D. says in Chapter 9 “the applications of the process [derma pigmentation] inside the realm of medicine are numerous”. “Previously few years,” Scheibner continues, “corrective camouflaging has emerged as a useful company to dermatologists and plastic surgeons whenever they cannot medically improve a patient’s appearance”. Camouflage, applied by an experienced permanent makeup professional, is actually a tricky procedure. Within the “Procedures of Macro-Theory Dermagraphics” printed from the American Institute of Permanent Color Technology it states that “the use of camouflage is unlike every other procedure…when applying camouflage you actually are taking something away, or diminishing a thing that already exists, through the skin.